AEM 5 bar MAP Sensor (75psi)
The AEM 5 bar stainless steel map sensor part # 30-2130-75 is the perfect map sensor for turbo or supercharged applications running 10-60psi of boost. This is our go to MAP sensor you can find in nearly all our shop cars running the AEM Infinity ECU. We utilize this AEM 5 bar MAP sensors for intake manifold pressure, pre and post intercooler to measure pressure drop and lastly to measure exhaust manifold back pressure pre turbo.
This AEM MAP sensors Includes:
- 5 BAR / 75 PSIa Stainless Steel Sensor
- Connector and matching Pins
- 1/8″ NPT to -4 Adapter
- 1/8″ NPT to 3/16″ Barb Adapter
Sensor Performance Specifications:
- Accuracy: +/- 1% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 500PSI
- Response Time: less then 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- EElec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector & pins(Supply Voltage 5Vdc +/- .5, Ground, Output)
If you have any questions about what MAP sensor is right for you build don’t hesitate to shoot us an email or give us a call. Our team is here to support you and your build every step of the way to ensure you get exactly what you want out of your project.