AEM CD7 Dash
The AEM CD7 Digital Dash displays have found homes in most of our builds since their release and we could not be happier with their performance. AEM did not compromise developing their digital dashes taking time to ensure the CD5 and CD7 displays out perform the competition at a fraction of the price. The full color LCD displays and software allow any custom gauge configuration you can dream up. User definable warning and alarm features ensure the driver is notified of any parameters that are out of their normal operating range to help keep the engine safe. If you want to keep our engine safe there is no better way to monitor all of the engines vital sensor data.
Custom CD7 Gauge layout offer: Get a FREE 1 page Brewed tuned AEM CD-7 gauge layout with purchase of any CD7 dash kit.
– 7″ full color LCD display enclosed in Carbon fiber Case light weight and water resistant
– Available in non-logging or built-in data logger
– Included templates make setup easy – just assign channels to the gauges on the screen using AEM’s free setup software or design your own template
– Combine with AEM’s Vehicle Dynamics Module to add live lap and sector time updates
– Accepts channels through AEMnet
– Users can program 4 switchable screens and cycle through them using buttons on the dash
– Display defaults to warning screen when user programmable alarm conditions are activated
– 7 bright LED shift lights
– 2 bright LED warning lights
Those looking to have a custom layout built for them based on their particular engine setup and driving style can utilize out AEM CD5/CD7 Custom dash design services. We offer full support for all the AEM dashes with custom gauge layouts, warnings and alarms.
The CD7 Digital Dash has been encased in a water resistant Carbon Fiber composite enclosure. The LCD display is fully readable even in direct sunlight. This means that no matter where you race, you’ll know your digital dash won’t get damaged and you will always be able to clearly view the display without fighting glare. Both versions of the dash have 6 user configurable pages and the layouts on every page are 100% customize-able to your needs. To make customization simple AEM has developed an easy to use Dash Design software to make adding graphic or custom text very straightforward. Another key feature are the fully configurable warnings, to ensure you catch any problem/failure before catastrophic damage to engine components occurs. Besides the LCD the CD7 uses programmable LED shift and warning lights with adjustable brightness for day and night time driving. The dash kits also have 2x user definable CANbus inputs so you can feed data to the dash from any third party logger system as well as your engine management system.
Internal data logging support with all CD7-L dash kits, the CD7-L features a built in data logger. With the CD7-L you get the added ability to data log all channels being sent to the dash at a rate of 100hz with a 200mb internal storage. That means you’ll be able to data log over 100 channels without any degradation to the data.
To expand even further by adding the AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (PN 30-2206) to the digital dash you get the ability to add GPS Speed, accelerometer, gyrometer, and track mapping for live lap and sector time updates. The CD7 dash kits are truly the ultimate display and logging tool to making sure you’re pushing it as hard as possible around the track!
Digital Dash Options:
- PN 30-5500, CD-7 Carbon Non-Logging/ Non-GPS Display updated from # 30-5700
- PN 30-5701, CD-7L Carbon Logging Display updated from # 30-5501
- PN 30-5702, CD-7G Carbon Non-Logging Display with Internal GPS
- PN 30-5703, CD-7LG Carbon Logging Display with Internal GPS
CD-7 + VDM packages:
- PN 30-5502 – AEM Electronics CD7 Digital Dash, w/ Vehicle Dynamics Module
- PN 30-5503 – AEM Electronics CD7-L Digital Dash w/ built in datalogger, w/ Vehicle Dynamics Module
Another R34 GT-R running our plug n play AEM Infinity package complete with CD7 dash running a set of custom Brewedtuned gauge layouts complete with warnings and alarms to keep the driver fully informed.
Those looking for the Haltech IC7 dash please give us a call or place the order now with our partners at FF-Rides here: Haltech IC-7 dash Dashes are in stock and shipping out daily!