AEM V2 K Series
***as of 2023 AEM has discontinued this ECU! We are proud to offer a superior ECU package using the Haltech Elite 1500, Plug in Link ecu or the best of the best- Motec M1 series ECU’s. Please have a close look at the best Honda K20 and K24 ECU tuning options below:
K20 K24 Spark Plug Guide:
If you are building a K series engine whether it be turbo, supercharged or NA ensuring you are running the correct heat range spark plugs is KEY to a reliable engine. Check out this great guide to NGK Iridium K series Spark Plugs where our partners at FFrides break down exactly what spark plugs you’ll need based on your engine guild and power level.
K series Turbo Guide: Check out our full guide to building a reliable Turbo K24 or K20. When the right parts are used along with quality tuning the K series engines will easily make 500hp on the stock engine and over 1000hp on fully built sleeved blocks.
AEM’s Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is DEAD no further production or support is offered for AEM series 2 ecu’s. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS, noted in the chart below. Like its predecessor, AEM’s Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle’s factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (XP, Vista, Windows7) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. The AEMTUNER software is infinitely adjustable software and allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
AEM EMS Series 2 Key Features
- Full Flex Fuel Support
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers.
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs.
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs.
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
Here at Brewed Motorsports we not only sell AEM engine management systems we also use them in many of our shop builds. International customers from the furthest corners of the earth use Brewed Motorsports tuning services, both live dyno tuning as well as E-tunes with full dyno results. All Brewed Tuning services also come with specialized customer training to teach the ins and outs of the AEM tuner software, providing the customer with the knowledge needed to properly data log and monitor the engine/EMS.