AEM’s Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS, noted in the chart below. Like its predecessor, AEM’s Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle’s factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (XP, Vista, Windows7) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. Our new AEMTUNER software is infinitely adjustable software and allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
Using a full standalone engine management system (EMS) such as the AEM will give your engine everything it needs to make reliable HP for years to come. Ask our team of tuners for suggestion on what sensor will work best for your build and how to squeeze out every last drop of power. Anti-lag, flex fuel, nitrous, traction control, launch control and more are all standard on AEM V2 EMS.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
AEM EMS Series 2 Key Features
- Flex Fuel Support
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers.
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs.
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs.
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
Use this system with EXTREME caution! The AEM EMS System allows for total flexibility in engine tuning, however misuse of this product can lead to major engine/vehicle damage. If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of management systems or are not PC literate, please do not attempt installation/tuning of this product.
NOTE: Brewed Motorsports and AEM hold no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse of this product!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.