AEM water temp and oil temp sensor 30-2012 features a new low profile design with 2 pin connector. This is the ideal water or oil temp sensor for anyone looking to keep a close eye on temps. We also use the AEM liquid temp sensor for coolant, engine oil and power steering, brake fluid and transmission oil.
30-2012 – 1/8″ Water Temp Sensor Kit
- Accuracy: < 2°C / 3.6°
- Operating Temp: -40C to 200C / -40F to 392F
- Resistive Range (Ω): See Table
- Dissipation Constant: 12 mW/°C. The ratio, at a specified ambient temperature, of the change in the power dissipation of the sensor to the resultant temperature change of the thermistor. Test medium: silicone oil.
- Thermal Time Constant: 10 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil.
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 1/8″-27 PTF
- Hex Size: 1/2″
- Installation Torque: 13.5Nm / 10 ft-lbs
- Weight: 12.2g
- Elec. Termination: Connector. Includes mating connector, pins & pin lock
- Includes: Water Temp Sensor, Connector, Pins & Pin Lock