Check out the NEWEST release at the same great price: AEM X series wideband
AEM Uego AFR Gauge is the “all in one” gauge and wideband O2 sensor controller that will clearly display accurate AFR readings from your engine. Accurate Lambda reading are a key part of tuning any modern internal combustion engine the NEW 30-4110 Uego now comes standard with a 4.9 LSU o2 sensor.
The AEM Uego Wideband O2 sensor can be found in ALL of the Brewed Motors projects, we trust AEM for un matched reliability
AEM’s legendary Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. This gauge-type controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC. FAST, ACCURATE AIR/FUEL DATA AEM’s World-famous Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO (Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen, “you-way-go”) Gauge is a must for anyone looking to maximize engine power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The AEM Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge features large LED numerals that can quickly alert the user to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio, providing time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
- No free air calibration required – ever Accurate to .1 AFR
- Includes white and black gauge faces Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Includes Bosch 4.9 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- 0-5v analog output Gasoline values from 10 to 20:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36:1 AFR
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.