Next Gen 6466 Turbo PTE
If you’re looking for a fast spooling turbo that can still make a huge top end power, the all new for 2024 Next Gen PT6466 CEA® is perfect for you. Featuring PTE revolutionary CEA® compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers excellent performance in an easy-to-manage size that fits even the tightest engine bays. The Next Gen 6466 is now rated at 1000HP and will be available in the all-new SCP (S Cast Ported) compressor cover, offering a 4” inlet and 2.5” outlet and for the first time in the HP compressor cover, which features a 4” inlet and 3” outlet. With a variety of exhaust turbine housing options, Brewed Motorsports will put together the perfect 6466 turbo for your build.
Next Gen 6466 Updates
From the legendary Gen 2 to the “Next Gen” has involved the development of an all new aero package, which includes a redesigned compressor cover with numerous flow enhancements and a new compressor wheel profile that incorporates an extended tip on the exducer which compliments our new compressor housing design. All these improvements result in a 10% increase in air flow compared to Gen 2 technology. This translates to big power increases when upgrading from the Gen2 to the Next Gen 6466 turbo.
PTE Next Gen 6466 CEA features:
- 64mm Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- SCP (S Cast Ported) Compressor Cover 4″ Inlet/2.5″ outlet or 4″inlet/3″ outlet
- Compressor Wheel Exducer at 86mm/88.1mm ET with an extended tip
- Turbine Wheel Inducer 74mm/ Exducer 66MM
- Turbine Housings available in T3, T4, V band and Twin scroll aka twin entry T4
- Rated up to 1000HP
- Choose from a wide range of turbine housings (t4 twin scroll or V-band inlet are recommended). Optional Turbine housing can be added to you order if you don’t already have a Gen 2 6466.
Helping our customers find the best turbocharger for their engine and driving habits is a Brewed Motorsports specialty. Whether you’re running 6 sec quarter miles with two 72mm turbo or rally racing through the dirt with a 53mm turbo we are here to ensure you end up with the perfect match. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or requests about choosing the right turbo/turbine housing for your build.