Haltech Elite 1500 KA24de
The Haltech Plug N Play harness for the KA24de and KA24e makes upgrading the factory ECU in your Nissan 240sx Manual transmission an easy plug and play tuning experience. Simply remove your factory ECU, plug in the Haltech adapter harness along with your Elite 1500 ECU, upload a tune, sync your ignition timing and start taking data logs. Looking for an SR20det plug n play harness? Check out our other PnP SR20 packages: Haltech Elite S14 & S15 SR20det
KA24 PnP Haltech Elite 1500 Harness Features:
- Injection molded plastic plug ‘n’ play adaptor harness.
- Optional COP expansion pre wired makes upgrading to an coil on plug setup simple and easy!
- Optional expansion port makes adding aftermarket sensors (flex fuel, fuel pressure, temp, ETC).
- Optional Drive by Wire DBW support.
- Full closed loop knock monitor and feedback (only available for Elite 1500 and 2500 ecu)
- Bench tested to confirm ALL wiring is perfect before shipping.
- Fully documented Pin Out for easy reference and ECU feature setup.
The Haltech Elite 1500 is the perfect ECU for any modern KA24e or KA24de build. Offering full closed loop fuel, knock and boost control along with, speed density, DBW and flex fuel the your KA will run stronger and more reliably than it ever has.
Recommended Aftermarket sensors to be used with Haltech Elite ECU’s:
These are the basic engine related sensors we highly recommend using when upgrading to a Haltech Elite ECU. Adding these sensor to the engine/ECU allow us to utilize many of the Motorsports friendly features and functions built into the Haltech ECU. This means your engine can be set up and tuned for more reliable power than ever before with multiple built in engine protection strategies.
- MAP sensor (Manifold absolute pressure sensor)
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Oil pressure sensor (same sensor used for fuel pressure)
- Wideband AFR controller + sensor
- Wideband knock sensor kit with Coax shielded harness
- 4 Port Electric boost solenoid
Pre-Tune Spark Plug Change
Before tuning your KA24 on your new Haltech elite 1500 ecu we always recommend changing your spark plugs to ensure the engine is running at peak efficiency. The last thing you want during a tune is to to be chasing down a misfire caused by a less than $5 spark plug. Our partners at FFrides not only offer the full line of NGK spark plugs they have also written this easy to follow guide to help ensure you choose the perfect spark plugs for your Project: 240sx Spark Plugs
This is a Motorsports only product to be used for off road competition use only. Be sure to check you local laws and regulations before you modifying your vehicle or engine.