The Garrett G35-1050 Turbo’s pack a big punch in a small package. Available in standard rotation or reverse rotation orientation the G35 turbo has truly revolutionized what we can expect for power output from such a small turbocharger supporting over 1000HP. Turbine housing options available for the G35 include V-band, T3, T4 and Twin Scroll. This allows a wide range of turbo manifold options and configurations. S These key features make the G series turbos perfect for all high demand Motorsports applications.
G35 1050 key features:
- G SERIES COMPRESSOR AERODYNAMICS FOR MAXIMUM HP
- 68mm TURBOCHARGER COMPRESSOR WHEEL
- 78% MAXIMUM COMPRESSOR EFFICIENCY
- MAR-M ALLOY TURBINE WHEEL RATED UP TO 1050° C
- NEW TURBINE AERO PROVIDES HIGHER FLOW AND EFFICIENCY
- STAINLESS STEEL TURBINE HOUSINGS RATED UP TO 1050° C
- OIL RESTRICTOR AND WATER FITTINGS INCLUDED
- FULLY MACHINED SPEED SENSOR AND PRESSURE PORTS
- STANDARD AND REVERSE ROTATION SUPERCORE CONFIGURATIONS
- FREE FLOAT TURBINE HOUSING KITS AVAILABLE IN T4 DIVIDED, T3, AND V-BAND INLET CONFIGURATIONS
- STANDARD ROTATION INTERNALLY WASTEGATED TURBOCHARGERS AVAILABLE. FULLY ASSEMBLED AND CALIBRATED WITH A 0.5 BAR ACTUATOR
- STANDARD ROTATION SUPERCORE 880695-5002S
- REVERSE ROTATION SUPERCORE 880696-5002S
Turbine flow VS turbine housing sizes:
We highly recommend using the 0.83ar V-band turbine housing for any engine focused on spool and good response. For those looking to make max power we recommend the 1.01ar Vband turbine housing. Of course if you have any questions about choosing the best turbine housing for your build please email us, we are happy to help match you up with the perfect turbo and housing.
There are so many variables to keep in mind when choosing a custom turbocharger to best match your engine. We are not here to tell you what to do BUT we are happy to share our knowledge and experience to ensure you get the best matched turbo for your build and power goals. Please contact us if you have questions about your application, turbine housing options or any other turbo related topic.