Precision 6870 Turbo Gen 2 BB CEA
The Gen 2 PT6870 CEA ceramic ball bearing turbo supports up to 1100whp of air flow while delivering good turbo response and spool time. With a variety of turbine housing options available to match any engine build and power goal the PT6870 has truly raised the bar by outperforming all competing 68mm turbos on the market.
Featuring PTE revolutionary CEA® compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers huge air flow ratings in an easy-to-manage size to fit in even the tightest engine bays. We regularly run this turbo at over 40psi of boost on a wide range of engines including K24, K20, EJ25, 4g63, B20, KA24, 2jz, RB26 and many more. If you are looking for a turbo that will support over 1000HP but also provide good spool and response the Precision 6870 Gen 2 Ceramic BB turbo is for you.
Gen 2 PT6870 CEA features:
- 68mm Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging.
- Recommended “Ported H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3″ outlet
- Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) turbine wheel
- Dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Turbine Housings available in open T4, V band and Twin scroll aka divided T4
- H Cover – Compressor housing with 4″ inlet and 3″ outlet
- S Cover – Compressor housing with 4″ inlet and 2.5″ outlet
- Choose from V-band inlet-outlet or T4 and T4 twin scroll turbine housings
- **we highly recommend using the H cover compressor housing and 0.81 A/R V-band inlet/outlet turbine housing for the best possible performance with a great balance of spool/response and top end power.
- Best paired with single or dual Tial MVR 44mm wastegate or dual Tial MVS 38mm wastegates. *Do not try to run this turbo with a single MVS wastegate as it will result in boost creep issues.
Helping our customers find the best turbocharger for their engine and driving habits is a Brewed Motorsports specialty. Whether you’re running a 6 sec quarter mile on a 80mm turbo or rally racing through the dirt with a single 53mm turbo we are here to ensure you end up with the perfect match for your engine and build goals. Don’t hesitate to contact us any time with questions and requests we are here to support you and your project every step of the way.