The Gen 2 PT6870 CEA ceramic ball bearing turbo supports up to 1100whp of air flow while delivering good turbo response and spool time. With a variety of turbine housing options available to match any engine build and power goal the PT6870 has truly raised the bar by outperforming all competing 68mm turbos on the market.
Featuring PTE revolutionary CEA® compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers huge air flow ratings in an easy-to-manage size to fit in even the tightest engine bays.
Gen 2 PT6870 CEA features:
- 68mm Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging.
- Recommended “Ported H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3″ outlet
- Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) turbine wheel
- Dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Turbine Housings available in open T4, V band and Twin scroll aka divided T4
Helping our customers find the best turbocharger for their engine and driving habits is a Brewed Motorsports specialty. Whether you’re running 6 sec quarter miles with two 72mm turbos or rally racing through the dirt with a single 53mm turbo we are here to ensure you end up with the perfect match for your engine.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.