Haltech Elite 2500 Flying Lead Wiring Harness:
Ideal for dedicated race cars, engine swaps and custom wiring jobs. The Universal Wire-in Harness has a set of ECU connectors at one end and unterminated wires at the other. All the wires at the unterminated end are color coded and clearly labelled. Connect your Haltech ECU to the terminated end and follow your wiring diagram for all the engine connections. Load your base map and you’re ready to go!
Colour coded and labelled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion free construction process.
The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Haltech Elite 2500 Flying Lead Harness Features:
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite 2500 ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
Recommended Aftermarket sensors to be used with Haltech Elite ECU’s:
These are the basic engine related sensors we highly recommend using when upgrading to a Haltech Elite ECU. Adding these sensor to the engine/ECU allow us to utilize many of the Motorsports friendly features and functions built into the haltech ECU. This means your engine can be set up and tuned for more reliable power than ever before with multiple built in engine protection strategies.
- MAP sensor (Manifold absolute pressure sensor)
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Oil pressure sensor (same sensor used for fuel pressure)
- Wideband AFR controller + sensor
- Wideband knock sensor kit with Coax shielded harness
- 4 Port Electric boost solenoid
- Custom Brewed E-tune for Haltech ECU’s
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.