Haltech Elite 2500 (open box display item)
This Haltech Elite 2500 is a brand new, never been used ECU that is only an open box item as the ECU was used for a display at local car meets. ECU has never been plugged in or powered on ONLY removed from the box and placed in a glass case for display. (This means you get a brand new Elite 2500 ECU for a HUGE discount! Please note there is only 1 Elite 2500 ecu at this special price so don’t miss your chance to claim it.)
Haltech Elite 2500 ECU part # HT-151300 packs a HUGE punch with a budget friendly price. We have been using this ECU on a huge range of engines since it’s release and couldn’t be happier with the consistent results. The Haltech Elite 2500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, Boost control and much more.
The Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators/tuners the tools they need to make reliable power from any engine. Alongside the Elite 2500 ECU is the new NSP software that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an ECU or engine control package. This is the perfect ECU for any 4-8 cylinder or 2-4 rotor engine looking for a budget friendly ECU capable of supporting all the motorsports functions we have fallen in love with and simply can’t live with out.
Haltech Elite 2500 ECU Features:
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- NSP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
- Combatable with the Haltech PD16 power distribution module (full setup and tuning for ECU and PDU via the new NSP software.)
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options.
- fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 4D Closed loop, with learning, flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable boost target and duty cycle corrections.
- modes – example boost by gear, road speed, race timer, shock travel, ride height etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift – Optimize your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery
- Timer Functions – Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep)
- Optional Upgrade – Advanced Torque Management – A fully integrated driveshaft RPM target race function that provides the ultimate control and consistency for the serious drag racer, eliminating the need for costly external controllers
Recommended Aftermarket sensors to be used with Haltech Elite 2500 ECU’s:
These are the basic engine related sensors we highly recommend using when upgrading to a Haltech Elite ECU. Adding these sensor to the engine/ECU allow us to utilize many of the Motorsports friendly features and functions built into the haltech ECU. This means your engine can be set up and tuned for more reliable power than ever before with multiple built in engine protection strategies.
- 5 bar MAP sensor (Manifold absolute pressure sensor) Can be mounted in the engine bay (lets you use the internal MAP sensor as a barometric pressure sensor. (air pressure, very helpful for cars that see elevation changes.)
- 150psi Fuel Pressure Sensor Used for closed loop injector flow and engine protection features
- 150psi Oil Pressure Sensor Used for engine protection features
- Wideband knock sensor kit with Coax shielded harness
- 4 Port Boost solenoid
- Haltech Etune
- Flex Fuel sensor With: -6an fittings, Plug/pins, Mounting bracket
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.