Haltech iC-7 Dash
The Haltech iC-7 digital dash offers you a crisp, clear, and full color display while also giving you the ability to monitor very important parameters of your race car, you can also install these as a plug and play option to many standalone ecu’s. The iC-7 via Can network is plug in play to all current Haltech ECU’s, Link, MaxxECU, Microtech, MoTeC M1 series, MoTeC M400,600,800 gold box ECUs, and Syvecs.
Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-color shift light bar and is ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters. There is also user configurable channels, units and alarms via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.
If you don’t have one of the listed compatible ecu’s to use via the Can network, not a problem!
- Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
- 34 Pin main connector harness (including spare pins for input wiring)
- DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable
- USB to M5 right angle cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Screws
- USB flash drive with iC-7 Software with a Quick Start Guide
- Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag