Hondata S300 V3
Hondata S300 v3 EMS is more powerful than its predecessors. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original S100, S200 and S300.
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. (XP, Vista, Windows7) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. Hondata S manager software is infinitely adjustable software and allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine build.
All V3 s300 Hondata boards come standard with Bluetooth communication and a FREE app to convert your smart phone to a digital full color dash display! This feature means you can now monitor your engine and all its sensors right from your phone all via Bluetooth!
When purchasing any Hondata ECU Brewed Motorsports will supply you with a FREE base map/start up calibration specifically mapped for your engine.
Hondata V3 s300 Key Features:
- Ethanol content sensor support
- Bluetooth for laptop programming/data logging and mobile data logging
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- CAN output
- Serial output for dashboards like the AiM MXL and Racepak IQ3
- 8 analog inputs.(data logging only)
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 1 digital inputs.(data logging only)
- USB and Bluetooth connection for speed and compatibility
- Real-time updating of ECU parameters & tables.
- On board data logging memory (8 MB memory, 20-240 minutes data logging) with trigger conditions.
- Up to 2 EGT inputs with fuel trim.
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Up to 5 BAR MAP for Turbo 1000HP+
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control available.
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control.
- User configurable rev limiters.
- nitrous control.
The Hondata S300 V3 Fits the following OBD1 USDM ECU’s:
Always use a professional tuner when working with any Engine Management System. These DO NOT function like the stock ECU and require different tools and knowledge to work with.
NOTE: Brewed Motorsports and Hondata hold no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse of this product! This is an OFF ROAD Motorsports use item ONLY. Please be sure to check your local laws and regulations before modifying any vehicle.