1JZ ID1050X Injector Dynamics
The ID1050x injector for the 1jz-gte VVTi engine is perfect for any gasoline e85 or Flex Fuel build making 400-700hp. What really sets the ID1050x apart is the fact is can be tuned for an OEM like idle and drive-ability on gasoline or ethanol based fuels while supporting 1065cc of flow at only 45psi and over 1500cc at 95psi from each injector. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our 1jz powered builds. The ID1050x is the injector of choice for any 1jz-gte VVTi looking to run on both gasoline and ethanol with a power goal of 400-700hp.
For those running high pressure fuel pumps these injectors are more than happy to operate at up to 100psi. That means you can easily get over 1500cc of flow out of these injectors with a differential pressure of 95psi! We offer a number of high pressure pump options to support this type of set up please contact if you have questions or requests.
1jz-gte VVTi ID1050X INJECTOR FEATURES
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- High Pressure Flow Rate – 1350cc/min @ (70 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with all known fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Price is 6 injectors and includes the plug and pin wiring kit for clean OEM install. (injector clip with pins)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing 2.6L twin turbo
Below are 2 great examples of twin turbo 2.6L engines running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The 1st example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID2600 XDS and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 800WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.