EVO ID1050x Injectors
The ID1050xds (formerly ID1050x) replaced the ID 1000cc injectors and are a perfect match for any turbo 4g63 DSM or EVO looking to make 300-450hp on pump gas or E85 while maintaining a smooth OEM like idle. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from street cars making 400whp to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems supporting 1000+whp. ID injectors are Brewed Motors 1st recommendation for any new fuel system.
Special E-tune service offer: For those running one of our Motec or AEM Infinity plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with Injector orders.
- 1050.60.11.D.4 – uses an 11mm top Oring (fuel rail side)
- 1050.60.14.D.4 – uses a 14mm top Oring (fuel rail side)
ID1050x Injector Sizing for DSM & EVO 4G63 Turbo
Most aftermarket and oem top feed fuel rails for the DSM and EVO 1-9 use an 11mm O ring. If you have any questions about injector sizing or O ring sizes based on the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID1050xds replaced the id1000cc injector and is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 80-115HP per injector. If you plan to make more power than that the ID1300xds, ID1700xds and ID2600xds are all great options that support over 200hp per injector
Precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from street cars making 400whp and getting 40 mpg + to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems for extreme fuel supply. ID1050x injectors go through an extensive flow matching processes that delivers the best tune-able injector on the market.
ID1050xds Key Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Extended Service Life – Replaceable Inlet Filter
- The ID050 was designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
ECU/Engine Tuner quotes:
“ID injectors are hands down the best injectors I have ever worked with. Easily tuned for smooth idle and good economy with enough flow for HUGE HP and high boost.” –Eric FL (Motec, AEM, Hondata, Power FC, Fcon, Haltech, stock ECU)
“These injectors are so well matched from the factory with GREAT flow data for just about every ECU creating a base map and then fine tuning for a new set of injectors couldn’t be any easier.” –Ennio R (Motec, Haltech, Vipec, AEM, EMS)
Examples of Brewed tuned KA24 and SR20det both running the ID1050x injectors:
All ID injectors are for off road Motorsports use only. Check you local laws and regulations before you modify any engine.