ID1050xds (formerly ID1050x) injectors replaced the Injector Dynamics1000cc injectors and are our 1st recommendation for any SR20, KA24 planning to make 300-500 WHP on pump gas or E85. The new Xds series injectors from ID are designed to work with any gasoline or alcohol based fuel. 1050Xds series injectors can also safely operate at MUCH higher pressures than anything else on the market making them perfect for high boost applications. When you want to use the best injectors for your build the ID1050xds from Injector Dynamics is the answer. Here at Brewed you can find the ID1050x injectors in our SR20det swapped E30 BMW and our turbo KA24 powered widebody S13. The ID1050x have been a perfect match for both engines running full flex fuel calibration on our Infinity ecu packages.
Special offer: For those running one of our Motec, AEM Infinity or Haltech plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with Injector orders.
ID1050x Injector Sizing
Velocity Element Top feed fuel rails use an 11mm O ring while Radium top feed fuel rails use the 14mm Oring. You may select the appropriate size above in the drop down menu. If you have any questions about injector sizing or O ring sizes based on the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID1050xds replaced the id1000cc injector and is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 80-120HP per injector. If you plan to make more power than that the ID1300xds, ID1700xds and ID2600xds are all great options that support over 200hp per injector
Recommended Injectors for the SR20det & KA24de engines:
- ID1050 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (200-500HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1300 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (400-700HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1700 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (500-900HP and E85 safe!)
- ID2600 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (600-1500HP perfect for Alcohol fueled engines Ethanol/Methanol)
Precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from street cars making 400whp and getting 40 mpg + to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems for extreme fuel supply. ID1050x injectors go through an extensive flow matching processes that delivers the best tune-able injector on the market.
ID1050xds Key Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Extended Service Life – Replaceable Inlet Filter
- The ID050 was designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
ECU/Engine Tuner quotes:
“ID injectors are hands down the best injectors I have ever worked with. Easily tuned for smooth idle and good economy with enough flow for HUGE HP and high boost.” –Eric FL (Motec, AEM, Hondata, Power FC, Fcon, Haltech, stock ECU)
“These injectors are so well matched from the factory with GREAT flow data for just about every ECU creating a base map and then fine tuning for a new set of injectors couldn’t be any easier.” –Ennio R (Motec, Haltech, Vipec, AEM, EMS)
Examples of Brewed tuned KA24 and SR20det running the ID1050x injectors:
S15 with a 2.2 tomei stroked sr20det running strong on the id1050x. Highly recommend these injectors, over 5 years now 100% trouble free
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch