The ID1300x injector for the RB series engine is perfect for ethanol and gasoline based fuels making it ideal for every day use e85 or Flex Fuel builds. What really sets the ID1300x² apart is the fact is can be tuned for an OEM like idle and drive-ability on gasoline or ethanol based fuels while supporting over 1300cc of flow from each injector. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our RB engine builds. The ID1300x is the injector of choice for any RB looking to run on both gasoline and ethanol with a power goal of 600-1000hp.
RB Series ID1300x Injector Features
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons.
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Price is 6 injectors and includes the plug and pin wiring kit for clean OEM install. (injector clip with pins)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing RB26
Below are 2 great examples of R34 GT-R’s running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The first example is a R34 GTR making over 640WHP on pump gas with a set of ID1700x Injectors. This is a perfectly sized Injector for the car’s HKS twin turbos. There is even enough injector flow left to support an E85 or flex fuel conversion which would be good for another 50-80whp.
The second example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID2600 XDS and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 800WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.