1jzgte ID1700x Injectors
The ID1700x injector for the 1jz-gte engine is perfect for any gasoline e85 or Flex Fuel build making 900-1500hp. What really sets the ID1700x apart is the fact is can be tuned for an OEM like idle and drive-ability on gasoline or ethanol based fuels while supporting 1725cc of flow at only 45psi and over 2000cc at 95psi from each injector. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our 1jz powered builds. The ID1700x is the injector of choice for any 1jz-gte looking to run on both gasoline and ethanol with a power goal of 900-1500hp.
To convert the OEM 1jzgte side feed injectors to Top Feed Injectors we always recommend using this: Radium 1jz-gte top feed fuel rail conversion kit.
For those running high pressure fuel pumps these injectors are more than happy to operate at up to 100psi. That means you can easily get over 2000cc of flow out of these injectors with a differential pressure of 95psi! We offer a number of high pressure pump options to support this type of set up please contact if you have questions or requests.
1jz-gte ID1700-XDS INJECTOR FEATURES
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Corrosion resistant internals for use with Alcohol fuels like Ethanol and Methanol.
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adapter tops make them “standard” 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm or 14mm orings. With the ability to fit any top feed fuel rail design engine as well as, the proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don’t offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.
- Price is per injector and includes the adapter for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing 2.6L twin turbo
Below are 2 great examples of twin turbo 2.6L engines running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The 1st example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID1700 xds and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 800WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.