Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. When we have a build that requires lots of fuel we turn to the ID2000. These Injectors have proven themselves to be the best performing 2000cc injector any of our ECU tuners have worked with. these are our go to injectors for all big power builds running gasoline, ethanol or methanol. With the ability to operate at very low pulse widths these 2000cc injectors can flow enough fuel for well over 1200HP and then efficiently idle a tiny 1.6 Liter engine at 1000rpm.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2225cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels. Incompatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane.
- Electrical Connector – Denso
- They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adaptor tops make them “standard” 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm or 14mm o-rings. With the ability to fit any top feed fuel rail design engine as well as, the proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don’t offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
|Evo III – IX
|DSM and evo 1-3