1jzgte ID2600-XDS Injectors
The ID2600xds injector for the 1jz-gte engine is perfect for any gasoline e85 or Flex Fuel build making 900 to 2000hp. What really sets the ID 2600x apart is the fact is can be tuned for good idle and drive-ability on ethanol based fuels while supporting 2600cc of flow at only 45psi and over 3000cc at 95psi from each injector. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our 1jz powered builds. The ID2600xds is the injector of choice for any 1jz-gte looking to big power on gasoline or alcohol based fuels.
To convert the OEM 1jzgte side feed injectors to Top Feed Injectors we always recommend using this: Radium 1jz-gte top feed fuel rail conversion kit.
For those running high pressure fuel pumps these injectors are more than happy to operate at up to 100psi. That means you can easily get over 3000cc of flow out of these injectors with a differential pressure of 95psi! We offer a number of high pressure pump options to support this type of set up please contact if you have questions or requests.
1jz-gte ID2600 XDS Injector Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2600cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi) – Requires Minimum 11volt
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons. NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Has the highest flow rate of any injector offered by Bosch, and flows 50% more than the ID1700x
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Benefits from Dual Slope Matching, a method of matching the flow rate in both the linear, and nonlinear operating range, providing better cylinder to cylinder consistency at low pulse widths
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing 2.6L twin turbo
Below are 2 great examples of twin turbo 2.6L engines running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The 1st example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID 2600x and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 850WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.