2600xds WRX Injectors
The ID2600-xds officially replaced the ID2000 injectors are the go to injectors for any 02-14 WRX or 04-2021 STI (top feed fuel rails) using the Ej20 or Ej25 engine planning to make 600-1200 WHP on pump gas, ethanol or methanol based fuels. The new Xds series injectors from ID are designed to work with any gasoline or alcohol based fuel. ID2600-xds series injectors can also safely operate at MUCH higher pressures than anything else on the market making them perfect for high boost applications. When you want to use the best injectors for your Subaru build the ID2600 xds from Injector Dynamics is the solution. Here at Brewed you can find the ID2600-xds injectors in our builds making over 700whp. The ID2600-xds have proven time and time again to be a perfect match for both the EJ20 and EJ25 engines running full flex fuel, E85 or pump gas.
ID2600-xds Injector Sizing for EJ25 & EJ20 02-21 wrx/sti
Most aftermarket and oem top feed fuel rails for the 2002-2014 wrx & sti 2006-2021 use an 11mm O ring. If you have any questions about injector sizing or O ring sizes based on the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID2600xds is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 140-260HP per injector. If you plan to make less than 140hp per cylinder/injector we recommend using the ID1700-xds, ID1300-xds or ID1050-xds.
Precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from eco friendly builds making 400whp and getting 40 mpg + to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems for extreme fuel supply. ID2600xds injectors go through an extensive flow matching processes that delivers the best tune-able injector on the market with over 2600cc of flow from a single injector!
ID2600 XDS Injectors Key Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2600cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi) – Requires Minimum 11volt
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons. NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Has the highest flow rate of any injector offered by Bosch, and flows 50% more than the ID1700x
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Benefits from Dual Slope Matching, a method of matching the flow rate in both the linear, and nonlinear operating range, providing better cylinder to cylinder consistency at low pulse widths
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
ECU/Engine Tuner quotes:
“ID injectors are hands down the best injectors I have ever worked with. Easily tuned for smooth idle and good economy with enough flow for HUGE HP and high boost.” –Eric FL (Motec, AEM, Hondata, Power FC, Fcon, Haltech, stock ECU)
“These injectors are so well matched from the factory with GREAT flow data for just about every ECU creating a base map and then fine tuning for a new set of injectors couldn’t be any easier.” –Ennio R (Motec, Haltech, Vipec, AEM, EMS)
Examples of Brewed tuned KA24 running the ID1050-xds injectors: