Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our SR and KA engine builds. The ID2600xds flows enough from a single set of Injectors to support the fueling requirements for even the most extreme builds running on Methanol or Ethanol based fuel. If you are looking to make 1000+ WHP and use an alcohol based (methanol or ethanol) fuel these are the perfect injectors for you. Dual slope machining means while these injectors flow over 2600cc a piece they are also flow matched at low pulse widths to ensure smooth engine operation at idle and low engine loads.
Recommended Injectors for the SR20det & KA24de engines:
- ID1050 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (200-500HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1300 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (400-700HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1700 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (500-900HP and E85 safe!)
- ID2600 xds injectors KA24de SR20det (600-1500HP perfect for Alcohol fueled engines Ethanol/Methanol)
Special E-tune offer: For those running one of our Motec, Haltech or AEM Infinity plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with Injector orders.
ID2600xds Injector Key Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2600cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi) – Requires Minimum 11volt
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons. NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Has the highest flow rate of any injector offered by Bosch, and flows 50% more than the ID1700x
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Benefits from Dual Slope Matching, a method of matching the flow rate in both the linear, and nonlinear operating range, providing better cylinder to cylinder consistency at low pulse widths
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.