The Infinity-12 EMS is a state-of-the-art engine control unit (ECU) designed for use on up to 12 cylinder engines. Extensive research and development was put into designing the Infinity series EMS ensuring that the Infinity ecu’s deliver unmatched price point for this level of performance.
The Infinity-12 is designed for high performance crate engines 1-12 cylinders using high OR low impedance injectors (The Infinity 12 has 12 peak and hold injector drivers). The Infinity series EMS include all of the advanced features with the latest generation 200 MHz automotive processor that can process 400 MIPS. Airflow model based volumetric efficiency (VE) tuning eliminates lookup of many correction tables needed in previous generation ECUs. Flex fuel and multi-fuel capability, on-board wideband air/fuel control, map switching and knock control are included. Engine protection strategies include coolant temp, oil temp, AFR vs. MAP, intake air temp, knock or fuel pressure. Programmable drive-by-wire, variable cam timing, boost control, nitrous control and traction control are included. Data logging up to 64GB via a removable USB is standard with logging rates up to 1KHZ per channel. The Infinity series ems are able to communicate with 3rd party dashes and loggers and is AEMnet enabled. All maps can be password protected. Its sealed enclosure and IP67 rated communications ports are suitable for engine bay mounting. AEM offers a flying lead wiring harness for the Infinity series that is 96″ in length and pre wired with power, grounds, a power relay, fuse block, wideband and AEMnet.
Plug & Pin kits are also available for the Infinity that includes all connectors with cover, small pins, 1 micro relay with pins and 30 sealing plugs. Brewed has also developed many Plug n Play harness adapters. When you combine the Infinity’s capabilities and price point with AEM’s superb customer support INCLUDING free technical support, there is no question that the Infinity is the ultimate EMS for any 1-12 cylinder engine from mild to wild.
Check out the Infinity 8H and Infinity-6 to save big!
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
AEM Infinity Key Features
- Universal wiring, Plug n Play harnesses available.
- 12 peak and hold injector drivers
- 12 (0-5V) ignition outputs
- 3 analog temp inputs (Additional 3 with Advanced Tuning Package)
- 11 analog voltage inputs (Additional 6 with Advanced Tuning Package)
- 7 digital inputs (Additional 1 with Advanced Tuning Package)
- 4 VR/Mag differential pair inputs (Additional 2 with Advanced Tuning Package)
- 12 configurable outputs (Additional 1 with Advanced Tuning Package)
- Variable cam control (up to 4 cams, application dependent)
- Dual internal wideband controllers
- works with factory sensors.
- Includes basic start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 2-Channel CAN included
- Internal simulator
- Airflow model based calculations
- VE-based engine startup
- Multiple boost control strategies (time, gear, vehicle speed, switch and more)
- Drive by wire (with Advanced Tuning Package)
- 2-step programmable launch control (3-step with Advanced Tuning Package)
- Programmable traction control, 2-wheel speed or engine acceleration (4-wheel speed with Advanced Tuning Package)
- No-lift shift (Requires Advanced Tuning Package)
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- User configurable anti-lag
- Map switching (4 Separate ignition maps, 4 separate Lambda target maps, 2 separate VE tables)
- Single stage wet or dry nitrous control (4-stage with Advanced Tuning Package, coming soon)
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Target Lambda table, 10×10
- Open-loop fuel pressure compensation
- O2 lean-out protection
- 2-channel adaptive knock control
- Configurable coil dwell (RPM, voltage and load based)
- Individual cylinder ignition trim (RPM based)
- Individual cylinder fuel trim (RPM based)
- 3D ignition trim maps (coolant and air temp)
- Real-time sensor diagnostics
- Ignition table, 20×20
- VE airflow table, map vs. engine speed, 20×20
- User adjustable charge temperature blend (CLT/AIT, engine speed dependent)
- Idle control (stepper and pulse width)
Use this system with EXTREME caution! The AEM EMS System allows for total flexibility in engine tuning, however misuse of this product can lead to major engine/vehicle damage. If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of management systems or are not PC literate, please do not attempt installation/tuning of this product.
NOTE: Brewed Motorsports and AEM hold no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse of this product!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.