Link ECU STI V11 Plug n Play
As of September 2023 Link has released a new update for the V11 Plug n Play ECU for the STI and WRX running the EJ25 or EJ20 engines. There are two main ECU pinout differences found in these cars, the vast majority of the world shares a common Denso ECU pinout, whilst the USA market (USDM) changed to a different pinout from around 2011 onwards (same connector but different wiring.)
Supported Models as of Sept 2023:
• 2007-2011 WRX and WRX STI with GR/GV/GH/GE chassis codes, for JDM/AUDM/SADM/EURO markets, with turbocharged EJ20 or EJ25 engines.
• 2008-2010 USDM models which have the common international Denso ECU pinout*
• 2015-2021 WRX STI with VAB/VAF chassis codes, for JDM/AUDM/SADM/EURO markets, with turbocharged EJ20 or EJ25 engines.
Partially supported Models as of Sept 2023:
• 2012-2014 WRX and WRX STI with GR/GV/GH/GE chassis codes, for JDM/AUDM/SADM/EURO markets, with turbocharged EJ20 or EJ25 engines. Please note – testing of these models has found the Check Engine light remains illuminated due to a CAN bus change. It appears everything else works correctly, but it has not been thoroughly tested in all regions. We are aiming to be able to fully support these models in the future.
Unsupported Models as of Sept 2023:
• 2011 onwards USDM WRX or WRX STI. These models have a significantly different pinout that is not compatible with the Link WRX11X plug-in ECU. • 2015 onwards VAG non- STI models which have the FA direct injected engine
**If you’re unsure about fitment of this Link ECU you can either verify there’s no pins in A1/A2 and you have a Denso ECU or email us a photo of your OEM ECU plug and we can verify!**
Fuel Injectors & Parts