Motec M130 ECU with GPA ,GPR and GPRP packages deliver Motec performance at its finest. The M130 platform is designed to operate port-injected engines and has become an industry standard in the world of motorsports. This single ECU matched with a firmware package options can be configured over a range of complexities, from controlling a simple, naturally aspirated 4 cylinder engine to a twin turbo V8 with dual DBW throttles, variable cam timing and paddle shifted sequential gear box. Configurable engine synchronization modes accommodate most modern engine triggering systems delivering fast and reliable starts and engine position data no matter what RPM you plan to run.
All 3 M130 ECU packages contain numerous ancillary features, such as driver switches (engine map, boost limit etc.), launch control and nitrous oxide injection. Motec packages also cater to many systems found on modified road vehicles, such as closed loop boost control, fuel control, knock control and includes up to 4 definable auxiliary control outputs.
M130 GPR Feature Pack:
– Operates port injected engines from 1 to 8 cylinders (M130 ECU).
– Configurable engine synchronization modes for many common engine types. Refer to the Engine Speed – Modes section for current details.
– Variable cam control
– TDC setup wizard may be used to set the top dead center on even-fire engines.
– Configurable ignition output pin for each cylinder allows for coil-on-plug or wasted spark and distributor ignition systems.
– Knock feedback
– Dual DBW throttle body control
– Dual bank lambda control supported; requires optional LTC with Bosch LSU4.9 sensor or LTCN with NTK sensor.
– Traction control **GPR and GPRP packages only**
– Physical settings for engine displacement, fuel density+molar mass, stoichiometric ratio and injector characteristics, allow for simplified engine start-up prior to tuning.
– Easy and fast engine tuning using engine volumetric efficiency map.
– Engine load modeling based on inlet manifold pressure and inlet manifold temperature.
– Sensor calibrations available for many common automotive sensors.
– Transient fueling compensation using physical modeling of fuel film.
– Nitrous system with one activation stage with fuel and ignition compensations.
– Support of MoTeC devices: Shift Light Module, Displays/Loggers
– Test settings for most outputs, including injection and ignition outputs, for easier setup.
– Configurable turbocharger closed loop boost control (using a normal solenoid output).
– Gear change ignition cut **GPR and GPRP only**
– Support of coolant fan output.
– Air conditioner support with switched output control.
– Coolant temperature compensations for engine speed limit, ignition timing, fuel mixture, boost limit.
– Coolant pump output with PWM control.
– Coolant pump after-run functionality, optionally with additional pump output.
– Engine speed limiting with ignition cut and/or fuel cut with definable interaction.
– Fuel pump switched output.
– Engine Charge Temperature calculation, allows for correction of Inlet Air Temperature (compensation of heat soak effect etc.).
– Antilag (rally and drag style ALS support) **GPR and GPRP only**
– Idle closed loop control system using ignition and/or idle solenoid.
– Idle bypass control with stepper motor supported.
– Assisted engine start with dedicated fuel volume and idle compensations during crank and post start.
– Configurable security for multiple users.
– Pre-defined ECU CAN transmit of the available common channels.
– Configurable switches to control Ignition Timing, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, Flame Functionality and Nitrous Injection.
– Analogue tachometer output with configurable output pin and scaling.
– Use of a Throttle Position sensor for a cable throttle.
– Vehicle speed measurement using tail shaft and wheel speed sensors.
– Configurable warning system with light and CAN output.
– Hard coded pin inputs for reduced set up complexity:
AV1: Throttle Position Sensor
AV2: Manifold Air Pressure Sensor
AV4: Fuel Pressure Sensor
AV5: Oil Pressure Sensor
AT1: Inlet Air Temperature Sensor
AT2: Coolant Temperature Sensor
Udig1: Reference signal (from crankshaft position)
Udig2: Synchronization signal (eg from camshaft position)
– 2 auxiliary outputs for PWM control of added actuators:
– Duty cycle tables using Engine Speed and Throttle or Manifold Pressure Axis
– Activation based on inlet manifold pressure or vehicle speed
– Auxiliary Output 1 includes tables for Ignition Timing Compensation and Fuel Volume Trim
– Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin or CAN, including:
Engine Oil Temperature
Exhaust Lambda via LTC, LTCN, or PLM for Bank 1 and/or 2
Driver interaction switches
Exhaust Temperature (EGT) via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier
Wheel Speed sensors front/rear left/right.
The M130 ECU seamlessly integrates with other MoTeC products like the C125 and C127 digital displays to further enhance the driving experience.
Base Map & Tuning Services for Motec M130
If you want to get the most out of your Motec M130 ECU check out our Motec Etune service. For those serious racers contact us about Track Support & Data Analysis options and scheduling then please contact us by email!
All Motec ECU’s and packages are special order items built specifically for your application. There are no cancelations or exchanges for special order items do to the fact each package is built specifically for each order/application. Canceled orders are subject to a minimum 20% processing fee.