Tial MVS Wastegate
The Tial MVS 38mm wastegate has become the new standard and is one of our most popular wastegates. A single MV-S waste gate has the ability to safely control boost in applications making up to 800HP from a single wastegate or over 1500HP from 2 MVS wastegates (commonly used on twin scroll turbo applications). For those looking for even more flow check out the MVR 44mm tial wastegate. The MV-S 38mm wastegate is more compact than any current 38-40mm wastegate on the market which is very helpful for easy fitment in todays tiny/tight engine bays. All MVS gates get two top air ports and three bottom air ports for easy routing of boost control plumbing AWAY from hot exhaust parts.
Dual MVS Wastegates Twin Scroll 2jz drift car
Tial MVS Wastegate Key Features
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
Tial Sport genuine MVS waste gates from Brewed Motorsports:
All Tial MVS wastegates purchased from Brewed Motorsports are genuine Tial Sport products and ship complete with all fittings, flanges and springs. We ONLY sell genuine Tial Sport products. DO NOT use counterfeit or knock off Tial wastegates as they will fail and cause over boost problems.
TiAL MVS, What’s included in the box
- MV-S 38mm V band waste gate Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings (Banjo vacuum line fitting for easy/clean install)
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs (so you can set to whatever boost pressure you want)
Pro Tip Tial MVS Wastegate
- Here at Brewed we often use dual MVS waste gates on twin scroll turbo applications. This is one of the best boost control options available and supports over 1500HP of flow!
- V band inlet and outlet flanges ensure a leak free wastegate. We no longer offer any wastegates that use a gasket/flange and bolts/studs. V-band is the ONLY way to go (it’s not 1995)!
- Choose the right wastegate spring: We always recommend choosing a wastegate spring that is 40% lower than your peak boost target. This allows us to setup a number of engine protection features in the ECU to help ensure your engine stays safe even if you have something like a fuel pump failure or loss of fuel pressure.