Link ECU Honda B16/B18 – HC92X
The G4X Plug In ECU for the B16/18 offers the latest in engine management technology this allows the engine to be tuned with more accuracy then ever before resulting in more power and better reliability.
This Link G4X ECU fits inside the factory OEM Honda ECU enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required.
Designed for the 1992-1995 Honda B16 and B18 engine. All models that use the Honda “OBD1” ECU.
Special Etune offer: All Plug and Play Link ECU packages get you an instant $100 credit towards any of our custom Etune services. This includes our full Etune service for those that want a complete tune providing the best performance and reliability possible. Want to learn more about our tuning services? Check out the links below to get a better idea of exactly what we are up to.
Link Plug In ECU for B16/B18 Honda
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features – antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with “windowing”
For those who have added any other accessories not listed we are here to support and offer custom harness options for anyone looking to expand and utilize more of the ECU’s supported features. Contact us any time with questions or special requests.
Additional sensor options & recommendations:
- Upgrade to external 3.5 bar map sensor or 5 bar MAP sensor
- Add V.E. Wideband dual channel knock kit
- Wide band o2 sensor/controller with CANbus communication (AEM X series AFR is recommended) **Link G4x ECU’s do not have a built in wideband sensor controller. This means you need to run an external wideband controller/gauge so that the G4X has accurate AFR data, or Link ECU Can Connector and Lambda Converter.
- Oil pressure sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Anti Lag solenoid output
- Rolling Launch switch
1992-1995 Gen 5 Honda Civic DX/LX/EX/Si
ACURA: 92-95 Integra RS/LS/GS/GS-R
HONDA: 90-95 Accord DX/LX/EX
93-95 Del Sol S/Si, 94-95 Del Sol VTEC
90-91 Prelude Si & 92-95 Prelude S/SE/Si/VTEC