Precision Next Gen 6870 Turbo
The Next Gen PT6870 CEA ceramic ball bearing turbo supports up to 1200whp of air flow while delivering good boost response and spool time. With a wide range of turbine housing options available to match any engine build and power goal the Next Gen PTE 6870 has truly raised the bar yet again by outperforming all competing 68mm turbos on the market. If you have any questions about turbine housing options don’t hesitate to contact us. Not only do we offer the best customer support in the industry we also guarantee the best pricing.
All Next Gen 6870 turbos Feature PTE revolutionary Next Gen CEA® compressor wheel technology. This 68mm turbo offers huge air flow ratings in an easy-to-manage size to fit in even the tightest engine bays. We regularly run this turbo at over 40psi of boost on a wide range of engines including K24, K20, EJ25, 4g63, B20, KA24, 2jz, RB26 and many more. If you are looking for a turbo that will support over 1000HP but also provide good spool and response the Precision 6870 Next Gen Ceramic BB turbo is for you.
Next Gen PT6870 CEA Features:
- 68mm Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) Next Gen compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging. (flows 10% more than the Gen 2 6870)
- Recommended “Ported H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3″ outlet
- Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) turbine wheel
- Dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Turbine Housings available in open T4, V band and Twin scroll aka divided T4
- HP Cover – Compressor housing with 4″ inlet and 3″ outlet
- S Cover – Compressor housing with 4″ inlet and 2.5″ outlet
- Choose from V-band inlet-outlet or T4 and T4 twin scroll turbine housings
- **we highly recommend using the H cover compressor housing and 0.81 A/R or larger V-band inlet/outlet turbine housing for the best possible performance with a great balance of spool/response and top end power.
- Best paired with single or dual Tial MVR 44mm wastegate or dual Tial MVS 38mm wastegates. *Do not try to run this turbo with a single MVS wastegate as it will result in boost creep issues.
Helping our customers find the best turbocharger for their engine and driving habits is a Brewed Motorsports specialty. Whether you’re running a 6 sec quarter mile on a 80mm turbo or rally racing through the dirt with a single 53mm turbo we are here to ensure you end up with the perfect match for your engine and build goals. Don’t hesitate to contact us any time with questions and requests we are here to support you and your project every step of the way.