Using the AEM 2000psi Stainless steel pressure sensor to monitor and data log your engines nitrous pressure or the brake pressure is a key part of any serious race car. The 30-2130-2000 pressure sensors can be found all over Brewed builds as well as our customers track cars. We regularly use these for brake pressure logging, this is one of the most important pieces of data to log for any time attack, circuit race or rally car with a driver looking to drop lap times.
Any customer using one of our plug n play Motec, AEM or Haltech ECU packages can also take advantage of using these pressure sensors for engine protection strategies and fuel trim compensations. These features allow for better tuning and a more reliable over all engine package as the ECU is able to monitor and use the live fuel and oil pressure data within our custom ECU calibrations. Below you can see the AEM 150psi fuel pressure sensor on our SR20det swapped E30 running our AEM infinity ECU package.
The 2 main uses for these 0 to 2000psi sensor would have to be nitrous or brake pressure. Combine these sensors with one of our plug and play ECU packages for Motec or AEM Infinity ecu’s and we can calibrate the ECU to use these sensor values as engine protection features. This means if nitrous pressure drops we can adjust spark/fuel and save the engine from damage. When used for brake pressure we set up the ecu, logger or dash to log brake pressure at a very high rate, this is then used to help the driver see where they can brake later or harder to lower their lap times. For an ECU/pressure sensor worked example check out our blog: AEM fuel pressure sensor install and ECU calibration explanation.
30-2130-2000 – 2000 PSIg Stainless Sensor Kit
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 15,00PSI
- Response Time: < 1ms
- Vibration:100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Sensor Body: Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: 1/8″ NPT Male Thread
- Weight: < 85 Grams
- Supply Current:
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector, pins & pin lock
- Includes: 2000 PSIg Stainless Sensor, Connector, Pins, Pin Lock, 1/8″ NPT to -4 Adapter