The AEM 3.5 BAR / 50 PSIa MAP Stainless Steel Boost Sensor is the perfect map sensor for turbo or supercharged applications running less than 35psi of boost. You can find the AEM 50psi MAP sensor (3.5bar) in our 4g63 Galant VR4, KA24-T S13, SR20det swapped E30 and RB25 power E36.
AEM 3.5 bar MAP Sensor Performance Specifications:
- Accuracy: +/- 1% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 500PSI
- Response Time: less then 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector & pins(Supply Voltage 5Vdc +/- .5, Ground, Output)
3.5 Bar MAP Sensor Kit Includes:
- 3.5 BAR / 50 PSIa Stainless Steel Sensor Body w/ 1/8″ NPT Male Thread
- 1/8″ NPT to -4 Adapter
- 1/8″ NPT to 3/16″ Barb Adapter.
This is hands down the most commonly used MAP sensor for turbo engines running less than 35psi of boost, if you plan to run more than 35psi of boost the AEM 5 bar MAP sensor (75psi MAP) is for you. If you are still not sure what MAP sensor is right for your build don’t hesitate to send us an email, we are happy to make sure you get the right sensors for your build.