One of the most critical sensors in a high performance engine is a good wideband o2 sensor. With the extreme conditions a high performance engine sees, the wideband o2 sensor will not last forever in those situations. Make sure that you know your wideband o2 sensor is in good shape and reading those air fuel ratios with precision with a new Bosch 4.2 LSU Wideband UEGO O2 replacement sensor AEM part no. (30-2001).
This Bosch 4.2 LSU Wideband UEGO O2 replacement sensor kit includes only the sensor (with attached cable and male connector) and is intended to replace an existing mounted wideband sensor used with AEM wideband air/fuel UEGO controllers. It is also needed when you are upgrading to an AEM Infinity EMS as this is the sensor that the onboard wideband UEGO controllers inside the AEM Infinity’s use for AFR readings. When purchasing this sensor for an AEM Infinity install, make sure you also pick up the AEM Infinity Wideband O2 Extension Harness to make the install a plug and play setup!
These sensors have a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensor’s connector body. This resistor is specifically created for the exact sensor that it is attached to. Modifying this will invalidate the sensor’s output. The wideband sensor is laboratory-calibrated at the Bosch factory, accurate to 0.1 AFR and never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM wideband AFR controller.
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM Controller and connector plug.
- Specifically designed for use with AEM Wideband UEGO controllers
- Replacement sensor only
Replacement Sensor for the following AEM Wideband Controllers:
- AEM Infinity Engine Management Systems
- 30-4100 – Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-4900 – Wideband Failsafe Gauge
- 30-2310 – Inline Wideband UEGO Controller
- 30-2340 – 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller
- 30-2340-N – 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller – Nascar
- 30-5130 – Analog Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-5143 – Analog E85 Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-2320 – X-WiFi Wideband/EGT Controller
- ***If you have a new AEM X series AFR gauge you will need an AEM 4.9 Lsu O2 sensor***
This is a VERY common sensor for many other aftermarket AFR gauges and o2 controllers. Please have look at the pictures of the connector above if you have any doubts about fitment. We keep this sensor in stock and ready to ship as we know how important it is to have a good o2 sensor while tuning any engine.
**We also stock the Bosch 4.9 LSU o2 sensors**
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.