WRX/STI Elite 2500
We are proud to offer a Motorsports friendly plug and play harness/Elite 2500 ECU package for ALL USDM 2004 to 2021 STi, WRX, LGT and FXT using the Haltech Elite 2500 ecu on the EJ25 engine. This is a direct plug n play harness connecting your original engine wiring harness to the Haltech Elite 2500 ECU. This harness and the Haltech ECU are both designed for off road motorsports use such as time attack, rally and circuit racing. These packages are designed for manual or sequential transmissions only. We have developed this package specifically with Full Flex Fuel support for ALL STI and WRX’s using the EJ25 including the 2008-2015 cars with CANbus as well as the 2015 to 2021 STI with updated CANbus and push button start. 2008+ STI’s who wish to use flex fuel and fuel pressure inputs through the TGV wiring should be sure and add the optional IO expansion module to their order. Any order with the optional IO expansion module comes fully prewired for the IO expansion module to ensure super easy/smooth install.
STI & WRX Haltech Elite 2500 ECU Motorsports Functions:
- Custom 3D & 4D Fuel and Ignition trim tables specific for EJ25 Applications
- Launch control
- Anti lag
- No lift shift
- Flex fuel sensor support (with IO expansion module)
- Engine protection strategies (see recommended sensors listed above)
- Live map select aka map switching functions
- Closed loop boost control, fueling, knock feedback
- Open software (FREE to the public tuning and data logging software)
- Optional E-tune support + Track support for the serious racers/drivers
- Fully bench tested to ensure 100% accuracy of all wiring. (These harnesses are build specifically to our spec in order to fully support all motorsports functions such as flex fuel via the optional IO expansion module.)
Special offer: For all Haltech plug & play ECU package customer (ECU + harness) we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with any ID injector order.
Plug & Play Harness, 2004-2021 STI & WRX to Haltech Elite 2500
This is the perfect wiring solution for any track prepped race car USDM 2004-2021 sti & wrx using an EJ25 that wants to take full advantage of the unlimited tunability of the Elite 2500 ECU package. This is hands down the most popular Subaru ECU package, perfect for anyone planning to run Flex Fuel with full support for the Cobb Flex fuel kits as well as the VE flex fuel kit. (We support analog flex fuel as well as digital flex fuel inputs with our Elite 2500 sti ECU packages.)
If you don’t already have the following electronics/parts in your car these are the most popular and performance orientated accessories/sensors for the Sti, WRX to Haltech Elite 2500 ecu:
- Haltech wideband o2 controller and sensor for closed loop fueling functions.
- Optional flex fuel, fuel pressure and oil pressure inputs are all standard inputs on the Elite 2500 ecu and highly recommended. These sensors support engine protection features key to any reliable race car.
- VE wideband knock kit (single sensor kit for EJ25 engines) This is a flat response Bosch motorsport knock sensor complete with shielded coax wire harness. These are the most effective knock kits available and offer better knock feedback than even the OEM Subaru knock sensor.
- ID1050x STI and WRX Injector dynamics 1050cc Injectors, 350-450whp
- ID1300x injectors STI perfect for power levels between 450-650whp
- ID1700x injectors STI provide good idle with ability to support 550-850whp
- ID2600xds injectors STI Over 2600cc of flow these are the best injectors for any high power alcohol fueled EJ engine 750-1300whp
If you have any questions or requests about our Haltech ECU packages or what the best ECU option is for your Subaru build don’t hesitate to comment below, send us an email or call us any time. Our team of specialists is always here to support you and your build. We ensure you get things done right the first time and don’t waste time or money on any unnecessary parts. Reliable, repeatable performance is our specialty as we want you to enjoy your car trouble free for many years to come.
**This is a Motorsports only item, never to be used on public roads within the USA. Please respect our environment and consider running renewable fuels like ethanol in your race car.**