Velocity Element’s Plug & Play Aem Infinity Harness for the JDM Toyota 2JZGTE VVTi engine is a plug and play solution for your 2JZGTE VVTi and the Infinity ECU. The VE Plug and Play 2jz vvti harness/ECU package supports Infinity controled VVTi and OEM DBW throttle body. Setting up the AEM Infinity ECU to control the VVTi and DBW allows the engine to be tuned flawlessly for reliable performance under any condition. By fine tuning the VVTi and DBW through the Infinity we are able to make more power and set up functions like antilag to further enhance the capabilities of the Infinity ECU on the 2jz vvti. Have a non VVTi 2jzgte? Check out our Plug & Play harness for AEM Infinity to MK4 supra 2jzgte (non vvti) .
2jz VVTI plug n play Infinity Tuning Support
All Plug and Play VE harness and Infinity ECU packages get you an instant $100 credit towards any of our custom tuning services. This includes base map services perfect for safely getting the engine running or our full Etune service for those that want a complete tune providing the best performance and reliability possible. Want to learn more about our tuning services? Check out the links below to get a better idea of exactly what we are up to.
- AEM Infinity E-tune packages and track support services
- Example of a customers MK4 Supra running our plug n play Infinity 506 ecu package and E-tune.
- ECU tuning and E-tuning explained. Check out this article if you’re not familiar with “E-tunes”
VE Plug & Play Harness Expansion Ports
The Velocity Element plug and play harness for the Toyota Supra (JDM) includes a 6 pin DTM Wideband O2 connector, AEMnet connector for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices and an optional auxiliary connector with a Deutsch DTM 12P connector for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel pressure, oil pressure/temp, air inlet temperature, shaft speed, VE wide band Knock sensors, exhaust MAP and ethanol content sensor. The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, 12v power from relay and high side output for activating a relay or solenoid, a low side output for boost control and analog inputs for mode switch and no-lift shift. Combine this with full DBW and VVTI support for the 2jz and you have an easy to use complete wiring harness to get your 2jz vvti engine working perfectly in any chassis you can dream up.
VE Harness Expansion options:
- Traction Control 4 pin DTM connector
- 12 position map select switch 3 pin DTM connector
- Expansion harness for accessory sensors (up to 12 pin DTM connector)
- DBW DTM connector (let us know what drive by wire throttle you are using)
- Anti Lag solenoid output
- Rolling Launch switch
- Custom harness options (you tell us what you need and we deliver)