We proudly offer a complete plug and play AEM Infinity ECU package for the R33 GTR RB26. The package consists of the VE plug n play harness + AEM Infinity 506 ecu + Brewed Custom base map. This is a turn key package when combined with our RB26 fuel systems utilizing Injector Dynamics injectors. These Infinity packages have quickly become one of our most requested GTR ECU kits delivering big smiles to Skyline owners around the world thanks to features like Rolling Launch Antilag, Flex Fuel and individual cylinder trims.
R33 GT-R plug n play Infinity Package Features:
- AEM Infinity 506 ECU
- V.E. Plug n Play adapter harness package with 12pin DTM acc. for R33 GTR to AEM infinity 506 ecu
- Custom base map spec’d for Injector Dynamics injectors, allows easy engine start up and tuning
- $100 credit to be used towards any of our Etune services
Velocity Element’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness for the Nissan R33 GT-R is an easy to use plug and play solution for your GT-R Skyline and the Infinity 506 (30-7106) or 508 (PN 30-7108) ECU. We have been using this harness on a wide range of GT-R’s over the last few years with great success which is why we started offering this turn key plug n play ECU package.
Special Etune offer: All Plug and Play VE harness and Infinity ECU packages get you an instant $100 credit towards any of our custom Etune services. This includes our full Etune service for those that want a complete tune providing the best performance and reliability possible. Want to learn more about our tuning services? Check out the links below to get a better idea of exactly what we are up to.
- AEM Infinity ECU E-tune support and tuning packages
- E-tune services and package options explained (Motec, Haltech, AEM, Cobb, M-engineering)
VE Plug & Play Harness Standard Expansion Ports
The Velocity Element plug and play harness for the R33 Nissan Skyline includes the following plugs:
- Deutsch 6 pin DTM for internal wideband O2 4.2 lsu sensor harness
- AEMnet connector for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices
- Flash connector
- Deutsch 12 pin DTM auxiliary connector used for adding common aftermarket sensors including;
- MAP sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Oil pressure/temp sensor
- Air inlet temperature sensor
- Turbo shaft speed sensor
- VE wide band Knock sensors
- Exhaust back pressure sensor
- Ethanol content sensor
- The expansion port includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, 12v power from relay
- high side output for activating a relay or solenoid
- low side output for boost control and analog inputs for mode switch and no-lift shift.
For those who have added DBW or any other accessories not listed we are here to support and offer custom harness options for anyone looking to expand and utilize more of the ECU’s supported features. Contact us any time with questions or special requests.
VE Harness additional expansion options:
- Traction Control 4 pin DTM connector
- 12 position map select switch 3 pin DTM connector
- Expansion harness for accessory sensors (up to 12 pin DTM connector)
- DBW DTM connector (let us know what drive by wire throttle you are using)
- Anti Lag solenoid output
- Rolling Launch switch
- Custom harness options (you tell us what you need and we deliver)
**This is an off road Motorsports use only ECU package never to be used on public roads within the USA**
Alternative GTR ECU options:
If you don’t want to run a AEM Infinity ECU package we also offer a R33 GTR Haltech Elite ECU package, Motec M1 ecu package and Link ECU packages. We have years of hands on experience setting up and tuning a wide range of GTR’s and RB powered cars running these 4 ECU options and stand by all 4 options 100%. Not only do we sell all 4 ECU packages we offer full support for setup, tuning and even track support for those competitive racers that want to maintain podium finishes.