The AccessPort is the world’s best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Subaru. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It’s the last engine management solution you’ll ever need. With the ability to use a MAF based or SD (speed density) based fueling calculation the Cobb AP is truly a powerful engine management solution.
Cobb AP OTS maps & Custom Pro Tune Calibrations
The AP comes with maps for stock cars, cat-back exhaust, high flow cats, or deleted cats as well as Anti Theft (engine will not start), Valet Mode (reduced rev limit and power), Stock Style (speed limiter deleted only), and Fuel Economy mode. Additional maps may be downloaded from COBB’s website as they become available. To get the most out of your car a custom Pro tune is highly recommended. Fully supported through our Etune services a Pro Tune ensures the engine is running at peak efficiency and reliability. Through a series of calibration updates or revisions to the tune based on data logs from the car we are able to deliver the best possible engine calibration for every individual car and fuel type used. If your not familiar with data logging here is a great explination and walk through of data logging on a Subaru with the Cobb AP.
Cobb Version 3 Access Port Features:
- Custom gauge display for live data monitoring
- Data logging with on board memory, take data logs for a custom Pro tune with the touch of a button.
- Easily installs in just minutes, no need to remove and ship off your ECU, no mechanical or computer skills necessary (built in recovery mode fail safe
- Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
- Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
- Easy-to-read color display
- Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
- Read and clear engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
- Ability to clear dash lights (stored DTC codes) from ECU, BCM, Multi-AV, IPDM, Pre-crash Seat Belt, Meter/M&A, and Adaptive HL computers
- Ability to turn off the dreaded “Bonnet Light”
- Not a “piggyback” – once vehicle’s computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
- Not just an “ECU re-flash” – AccessPORT features enhancements such as map switching, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
- May be uninstalled at any time, reverting your ECU with the data stored on it prior to installation
Looking for a the best bolt on turbo upgrade? Check out the FP green HTZ turbo for STI/WRX Already have a turbo but need some injectors for your STi? Click here for the best pricing and free shipping on all Injectors Dynamics orders like the ID1050x for sti & wrx.