Haltech Elite 2500 R32 GTR
We proudly offer a complete plug and play Haltech Elite 2500 ECU package for the R32 GTR RB26. The package consists of the Haltech plug n play harness + Haltech Elite 2500 ecu + Brewed Custom base map. This is a turn key package when combined with our RB26 fuel systems utilizing Injector Dynamics injectors. These Infinity packages have quickly become one of our most requested GTR ECU kits delivering big smiles to Skyline owners around the world thanks to features like Rolling Launch Antilag, flex fuel an no lift to shift.
R32 GT-R plug n play Haltech Elite Package Features:
- Haltech Elite 2500 ECU
- Haltech Plug n Play adapter harness for R32 GTR to Elite 2500 ecu
- Custom base map spec’d for Injector Dynamics injectors, allows easy engine start up and tuning
- $100 credit to be used towards any of our Etune services
- AIT air intake temp sensor
Haltech’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness for the Nissan R32 GT-R is an easy to use plug and play solution for your GT-R Skyline and the Haltech Elite 2500 ECU. We have been using this harness on a wide range of GT-R’s over the last few years with great success which is why we started offering this turn key plug n play Haltech ECU package.
Special Etune offer: All Plug and Play Haltech ECU packages get you an instant $100 credit towards any of our custom Etune services. This includes our full Etune service for those that want a complete tune providing the best performance and reliability possible. Want to learn more about our tuning services? Check out the links below to get a better idea of exactly what we are up to.
Haltech Elite 2500 R32 ECU Package includes:
The Haltech plug and play harness for the R32 Nissan Skyline includes the following plugs:
- Elite 2500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions.
- Plug’n’Play adaptor harness,
- M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins,
- auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins,
- USB programming cable
- USB software key.
For those who have added DBW or any other accessories not listed we are here to support and offer custom harness options for anyone looking to expand and utilize more of the ECU’s supported features. Contact us any time with questions or special requests.
Additional sensor options & recommendations:
- Upgrade to external 3.5 bar map sensor or 5 bar MAP sensor
- Add V.E. Wideband dual channel knock kit
- Wide band o2 sensor/controler with CANbus communication (AEM X series AFR is recommended) **Haltech Elite ECU’s do not have a built in wideband sensor controller like the AEM infinity ECU. This means you need to run an external wideband controller/gauge so that the Haltech has accurate AFR data.
- Oil pressure sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Anti Lag solenoid output
- Rolling Launch switch