The Elite 2000 R33 ecu package has officially been replaced by the Elite 2500 R33 package
We proudly offer a complete plug and play Haltech Elite 2000 ECU package for the R33 GTR and GTS-T using the RB engine. This package consists of the Haltech plug n play harness + AIT sensor + Haltech Elite ecu. This is a turn key package when combined with our RB26 and RB25 fuel systems utilizing Injector Dynamics injectors. These Elite 2000 ecu packages have quickly become one of our most requested GTR ECU kits delivering big smiles to Skyline owners around the world thanks to features like Rolling Launch Antilag, Flex Fuel and individual cylinder trims.
R33 GT-R plug n play Infinity Package Features:
- Haltech Elite 2000 ECU
- Haltech adapter harness package
- AIT sensor/plug/pins
- $100 credit to be used towards any of our Etune services
Haltech’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness for the Nissan R33 skylines is an easy to use plug and play solution for your GT-R or gts-t and the Haltech Elite 2000 ECU. We have been using this harness on a wide range of GT-R’s over the last few years with great success which is why we started offering this turn key plug n play ECU package.
Special Etune offer: All Haltec Elite ECU packages get you an instant $100 credit towards any of our custom Etune services. This includes our full Etune service for those that want a complete tune providing the best performance and reliability possible. Want to learn more about our tuning services? Check out the links below to get a better idea of exactly what we are up to.
Haltech Elite 2000 R33 Ecu functions:
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) – Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop O2 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Dual Channel Knock Control – Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control – Independently control up to 2 intake camshafts – Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging – Up to 20 channels of logging at sample rates up to 50ms with 1MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages: up to 2 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle – for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag – lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control – Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
For those who have added DBW or any other accessories not listed we are here to support and offer custom harness options for anyone looking to expand and utilize more of the ECU’s supported features. Contact us any time with questions or special requests. We offer Plug and Play Haltech Elite 2500 ecu packages for those using DBW.