Velocity Element’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness for the Toyota 2JZGTE Supra is a simple plug and play solution for your 2jz MK4 and the Infinity 506 (30-7106) or 508 (PN 30-7108) ECUs. Combine the Velocity Element harness and one of the Series 5 AEM Infinity engine management systems for an un matched value starting under $2000 USD. Have a VVTi 2jz-gte? Check out our PnP harness for AEM Infinity to 2jzgte VVTI.
2jz-gte to Infinity PnP adapter harness Etune support
All Plug and Play VE harness and Infinity ECU packages get you an instant $100 credit towards any of our custom tuning services. This includes base map services perfect for safely getting the engine running or our full Etune service for those that want a complete tune providing the best performance and reliability possible. Want to learn more about our tuning services? Check out the links below to get a better idea of exactly what we are up to.
- AEM Infinity E-tune packages and track support services
- Example of a customers MK4 Supra running our plug n play Infinity 506 ecu package and E-tune.
- ECU tuning and E-tuning explained. Check out this article if you’re not familiar with “E-tunes”
VE Plug & Play Harness Standard Expansion Ports
The Velocity Element plug and play harness for the Toyota Supra (JDM) includes a 6 pin DTM Wideband O2 connector, AEMnet connector for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices and an optional auxiliary connector with a Deutsch DTM 12P connector for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel pressure, oil pressure/temp, air inlet temperature, shaft speed, VE wide band Knock sensors, exhaust MAP and ethanol content sensor. The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, 12v power from relay and high side output for activating a relay or solenoid, a low side output for boost control and analog inputs for mode switch and no-lift shift. For those who have added DBW or any other accessories we are here to support and offer custom harness options for anyone looking to expand and utilize more of the ECU’s supported features.
VE Harness Expansion options:
- Traction Control 4 pin DTM connector
- 12 position map select switch 3 pin DTM connector
- Expansion harness for accessory sensors (up to 12 pin DTM connector)
- DBW DTM connector (let us know what drive by wire throttle you are using)
- Anti Lag solenoid output
- Rolling Launch switch
- Custom harness options (you tell us what you need and we deliver)