The Tial MVR waste gate has become the new standard in boost control. With the ability to safely control boost in applications making up to 1000HP the 44mm MV-R wastegate packs a big punch in a small package. Tial waste gates are used on ALL of the Brewed Motors turbo builds and we stand by Tial’s commitment to quality 100%.
The MVR 44mm wastegate is more compact than any current 44 or 46mm wastegate on the market. You get two top air ports and three bottom air ports that make boost control plumbing easy to install in the most compact engine bays. The MVR is a direct bolt on for the older V44 tial gate. The MV-R has an optional extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
Included with every TiAL MV-R:
- MV-R 44mm V band waste gate Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings (Banjo vacuum line fitting for easy/clean install)
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs (so you can set to whatever boost pressure you want)
Tial Sport genuine MVR 44mm v-band waste gates from Brewed Motorsports:
All Tial MVR wastegates purchased from Brewed Motorsports are genuine Tial Sport products and ship complete with all fittings, flanges and springs. We ONLY sell genuine Tial Sport products. DO NOT use counterfeit or knock off Tial wastegates as they will fail and cause over boost problems.
JIN SU KIM –
Is this product genuine?
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
we only sell genuine parts, we have been Tial dealers over 10 years.
Brewed Staff Eric_Brewed –
I personally use Tial MVR wastegates in 2 of my personal cars and have tuned hundreds of cars using Tial wastegates all with great success and not a single wastegate problem or failure. If you are looking for the most reliable external wastegate on the market Tial is the way to go no questions asked.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch