The ID1050x has now been replaced by the ID1050-xds injectors. The ID1050 for the Lexus IS300 running the 2jzge VVTi engine are perfect for any gasoline, e85 or Flex Fuel build making 400-700hp. What really sets the ID1050-xds apart is the fact is can be tuned for an OEM like idle and drive-ability on gasoline or ethanol based fuels while supporting 1065cc of flow at only 45psi and over 1500cc at 95psi from each injector. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our IS300 powered builds. The ID1050 xds is the injector of choice for any IS300 looking to run on both gasoline and ethanol with a power goal of 300-700hp.
To get the most out of your IS300 build check out our plug n play AEM Infinity harness. We support all IS300 including automatic and manual transmissions. IS300 plug n play AEM infinity ECU harness package.
For those running high pressure fuel pumps these injectors are more than happy to operate at up to 100psi. That means you can easily get over 1500cc of flow out of these injectors with a differential pressure of 95psi! We offer a number of high pressure pump options to support this type of set up please contact if you have questions or requests.
IS300 2jzge vvti ID1050 XDS INJECTOR FEATURES
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- High Pressure Flow Rate – 1350cc/min @ (70 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with all known fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Price is 6 injectors and includes the plug and pin wiring kit for clean OEM install. (injector clip with pins)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing 2.6L twin turbo
Below are 2 great examples of twin turbo 2.6L engines running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The 1st example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID2600 XDS and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 800WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.
The 2nd example is a R34 GTR making over 640WHP on pump gas with a set of ID1700x Injectors. This is a perfectly sized Injector for the car’s HKS twin turbos. There is even enough injector flow left to support an E85 or flex fuel conversion which would be good for another 50-80whp.
- AEM Infinity Etune service for IS300
- AEM Infinity wide band knock sensor and ignition timing explained
- E tuning and data logging explained