The ID1050x injector for the RB series engine is perfect for every day use e85 or Flex Fuel builds. What really sets the ID1050x apart is the fact is can be tuned for an OEM like idle and drive-ability on gasoline or ethanol based fuels while supporting 1065cc of flow at only 3 bar from each injector. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our RB engine builds. The ID1050x is the injector of choice for any RB looking to run on both gasoline and ethanol with a power goal of 400-700hp.
For those running high pressure fuel pumps these injectors are more than happy to operate at up to 140psi. That means you can easily get up to 1300cc of flow out of these injectors with a differential pressure of 70psi! We offer a number of high pressure pump options to support this type of set up please contact if you have questions or requests.
RB Series ID1050x Injector Features
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- High Pressure Flow Rate – 1350cc/min @ (70 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with all known fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Price is 6 injectors and includes the plug and pin wiring kit for clean OEM install. (injector clip with pins)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing RB26
Below are 2 great examples of R34 GT-R’s running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The 1st example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID2600 XDS and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 800WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.
The 2nd example is a R34 GTR making over 640WHP on pump gas with a set of ID1700x Injectors. This is a perfectly sized Injector for the car’s HKS twin turbos. There is even enough injector flow left to support an E85 or flex fuel conversion which would be good for another 50-80whp.
R34 customer running our plug n play AEM Infinity ECU package showing off his launch control at a local car meet.
Recommended Top Feed Fuel Rails for Injectors Dynamics
Both of these Radium Engineering fuel rails are perfect for any RB build running gasoline or alcohol based fuels like E85. We highly recommend using a Pulse damper as well and DMR (direct mount regulator) for the best performance and fitment possible.