The ID1300xds (formerly ID1300x) Injectors are a perfect match for any turbo 4g63 DSM or EVO looking to make 450-640HP on ethanol, E85 or pump gas while maintaining a smooth OEM like idle. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from street cars making 400whp to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems supporting 1000+whp. ID injectors are Brewed Motors 1st recommendation for any new fuel system. For those running one of our Motec or AEM Infinity plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with Injector orders.
- 1300.60.11.D.4 – uses an 11mm top Oring (fuel rail side)
- 1300.60.14.D.4 – uses a 14mm top Oring (fuel rail side)
ID1300xds Key Features
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- The ID1300x was designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsports
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
ID1300x Injector Sizing for DSM & EVO 4G63 Turbo
Most aftermarket and oem top feed fuel rails for the DSM and EVO 1-9 use an 11mm O ring. If you have any questions about injector sizing or O ring sizes based on the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID1300xds is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 120-160HP per injector. That is 640HP+ on a single set of 1300cc injectors. If you plan to make more power than that the ID1700xds and ID2600xds are all great options that support over 200hp per injector
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.