Delivering the best of both worlds the ID1700x injector is perfect for Ethanol based fuels. Now you’re RB26 can idle smoothly, drive like OEM and pack a serious punch with enough Injector flow to support over 1000HP on E85. Here at Brewed Motorsports precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our RB engine builds. The ID1700x is our go to injector for any RB looking to make 150-190hp per cylinder (1000HP) on E85. With enough flow to support big power these injectors also deliver a smooth idle with no need to run the engine overly rich even at low pulse widths.
RB Series ID1700x Injector Features
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons.
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Price is 6 injectors and includes the plug and pin wiring kit for clean OEM install. (injector clip with pins)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
Injector Dynamics Dyno Testing RB26
Below are 2 great examples of R34 GT-R’s running Injector Dynamics Injectors. The first example is a R34 GTR making over 640WHP on pump gas with a set of ID1700x Injectors. This is a perfectly sized Injector for the car’s HKS twin turbos. There is even enough injector flow left to support an E85 or flex fuel conversion which would be good for another 50-80whp.
The second example making over 700WHP on pump gas has now reached the limits of his ID1050X Injectors (safely capped at 90% duty cycle). This car is a perfect culprit for making the change to ID2600 XDS and an Ethanol based fuel. One could expect to see over 800WHP from just the Injector and Ethanol upgrade even at the same boost levels.