ID2600-xds has officially replaced the ID2600x and ID 2000cc injectors. The new 2600-xds is our 1st recommendation for any E36 BMW M50/M52 or S50/S52 Inline 6 looking to make 900-1500+WHP. The ID2600-xds injectors can safely operate at up to 130psi supporting over 4500cc of flow in a single high impedance injector, making the 2600xds perfect for high boost applications. When you want to use the best injectors for your 900+ HP build the xds series ID2600 from Injector Dynamics is the answer. Here at Brewed you can find the ID2600x injectors in many of our shop builds and customer cars including: Turbo M3 (s52), Turbo M52, RB26 GTR’s and Honda K20/K24/F20/F22 drag engines.
Injector Dynamics ID2600x Injector Sizing for E36 M50/S50 engines:
If you have any questions about injector sizing based on your power goals and the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a basic turbo build running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID2600xds is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 170-260HP per injector, if you plan to make more power we support multiple staged injection options.
Precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Not only will the ID2600-xds injectors support huge power numbers flowing well over 2600cc they can also be tuned for a smooth idle and good drivability while maintaining a near stochiometric AFR and butter smooth engine operation. This ensures a long happy engine life, clean spark plugs and low fuel consumption (at least until you put your foot down).
ID2600-xds Injectors for E36 BMW M50, M52, S50, S52 key features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2600cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi) – Requires Minimum 11volt
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons. NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Has the highest flow rate of any injector offered by Bosch, and flows 50% more than the ID1700x
- Developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long term compatibility with ethanol and methanol
- Benefits from Dual Slope Matching, a method of matching the flow rate in both the linear, and nonlinear operating range, providing better cylinder to cylinder consistency at low pulse widths
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
ECU/Engine Tuner quotes:
“ID injectors are hands down the best injectors I have ever worked with. Easily tuned for smooth idle and good economy with enough flow for HUGE HP and high boost.” –Eric FL (Motec, AEM, Hondata, Power FC, Fcon, Haltech, stock ECU)
“These injectors are so well matched from the factory with GREAT flow data for just about every ECU creating a base map and then fine tuning for a new set of injectors couldn’t be any easier.” –Ennio R (Motec, Haltech, Vipec, AEM, EMS)
**ALL Injector Dynamics fuel system parts are intended for “off road” Motorsports use only. NOT for use on public roads.