The Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors have been discontinued in favor of the new ID1050x injectors!
ID injectors are Brewed Motors 1st recommendation for any new fuel system.
- They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adaptor tops make them “standard” 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm or 14mm o-rings. With the ability to fit any top feed fuel rail design engine as well as, the proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don’t offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
Brewed GTR, Vr4 and S13 all running ID 1000cc injectors (video)
Ran the ID750cc, 1000cc and now upgrading to the 2000cc with new turbo and engine! Hands down best injectors on the market.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch