ID1700-xds (formerly ID1700x) injectors are our 1st recommendation for any 02-07 WRX or STi using the Ej20 or Ej25 engine planning to make 500-850 WHP on pump gas or E85. The new Xds series injectors from ID are designed to work with any gasoline or alcohol based fuel. ID1700-xds series injectors can also safely operate at MUCH higher pressures than anything else on the market making them perfect for high boost applications. When you want to use the best injectors for your Subaru build the ID1700 xds from Injector Dynamics is the answer. Here at Brewed you can find the ID1700-xds injectors in our Subaru WRX and STi’s builds making 500-850hp. The ID1700-xds have proven time and time again to be a perfect match for both the EJ20 and EJ25 engines running full flex fuel, E85 or pump gas.
ID1700-xds Injector Sizing for EJ25 & EJ20 02-07 wrx/sti
Most aftermarket and oem top feed fuel rails for the 2002-2007 wrx & sti use an 11mm O ring. If you have any questions about injector sizing or O ring sizes based on the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID1700xds is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 140-220HP per injector. If you plan to make more power than that the ID2600xds are all great options that support over 250hp per injector.
Precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from eco friendly builds making 400whp and getting 40 mpg + to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems for extreme fuel supply. ID1700xds injectors go through an extensive flow matching processes that delivers the best tune-able injector on the market.
ID1700 XDS Injectors Key Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Corrosion resistant internals for use with Alcohol fuels like Ethanol and Methanol.
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adapter tops make them “standard” 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm or 14mm orings. With the ability to fit any top feed fuel rail design engine as well as, the proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don’t offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.
- Price is per injector and includes the adapter for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
ECU/Engine Tuner quotes:
“ID injectors are hands down the best injectors I have ever worked with. Easily tuned for smooth idle and good economy with enough flow for HUGE HP and high boost.” –Eric FL (Motec, AEM, Hondata, Power FC, Fcon, Haltech, stock ECU)
“These injectors are so well matched from the factory with GREAT flow data for just about every ECU creating a base map and then fine tuning for a new set of injectors couldn’t be any easier.” –Ennio R (Motec, Haltech, Vipec, AEM, EMS)
Examples of Brewed tuned KA24 running the ID1050-xds injectors: