The Velocity Element SR20DET S13 intake manifold was developed on the track for competition motorsports to deliver peak efficiency and power throughout the entire rpm range. Long tapered runners with raised velocity stacks set the V.E. SR20 Intake manifolds apart delivering more mid range torque with un restricted flow for high RPM power. The end result is a refined manifold that is capable of supporting over 1000hp and delivers a nice flat usable torque curve. Not only will the Velocity Element intake manifold make more power than its competitors it also looks amazing bolted onto any SR engine. Don’t get caught with a short runner power losing greddy or ISR manifold when the Velocity Element manifold has so much more to offer!
- Tuned plenum volume
- Tuned runner length
- Tapered runners that increases velocity of intake charge as it enters the cylinder head.
- Raised velocity stacks on each runner inside plenum add length to the runners for huge torque gains
- **LIFE TIME WARRANTY**
- Hand ported/polished runners and head flange ensure smooth airflow entering the cylinder head.
VE THROTTLE BODY AND FUEL RAIL OPTIONS
Of course no performance intake manifold is complete with out a proper Throttle Body and Fuel rail. VE offers options for Bosch DBW 74mm TB, q45 TB, OEM TB, Hypertune 77mm throttle body, Hypertune 90mm and Hypertune 102mm throttle bodies. (VE also offers special order options for those racing classes that require a restrictor or custom throttle body flange.) Please specify what throttle body will be used upon order.
VE SR20det Intake Manifold fitment guide:
- All S13 SR20det (RWD)
- Works with OEM style fuel rail or Billet VE fuel rails
- Compact design fits most engine swaps (BMW, Toyota, Datsun swaps with SR20DET)
- OEM coolant line location
- Vacuum ports and fittings included for easy install
- Custom Throttle body options, let us know what you have or what you need!
- Port and polished runners (perfect finish on ports/runners)
- P11 and P12 SR20ve RWD VE intake manifolds for all those with VVL cylinder head conversions
Not sure what Intake Manifold is best for your SR20det build? Contact us any time by phone or email, we are here to support your project and happy to answer any questions you may have. With so many options available and sizes to choose from we are here to ensure you get exactly what you need ever time!