The Platinum Racing Products RB26 Coil on Plug Conversion for R35 coils delivers a hot spark capable of supporting 1200+ HP and 50psi of boost. Not only does the PRP R35 cop conversion offer a powerful spark in a small package it also adds some serious bling to your engine bay.
Ensuring full combustion is key to making reliable power. As boost and cylinder pressures increase the ignition coils must be up to the task for creating an arc across your spark plug. Stock RB coils when new work ok but often we are left with old “tired” oem or aftermarket oem style coils that just don’t hold up to todays modern high boost builds. Implementing the PRP R35 coil kit ensures your coils will always deliver a strong hot spark.
RB26 R35 Coil on Plug Conversion kit:
- Billet alloy brackets
- All required install hardware for coil bracket
- Custom length coil boots for RB26 using R35 coils
- Custom colors available upon request.
- Bolt kit
- Lifetime warranty on all Platinum Racing Products hardware
- Optional wiring harness featuring 8 pin DTM connector and pins
- Optional Hitachi R35 coils or V.E. R35 coils
Choosing the correct harness for your RB26:
We always recommend using the “race spec” coil harness: RBLOOM6 RB UNIVERSAL which features a dt8 deutsch connector. This DT connector is far superior to the OEM nissan connector and we highly recommend you use it. If you do want another COP harness option please simply make a note of which version harness you would like in the notes section of your order. We will always contact you to confirm all details for any COP kit order to ensure you receive all the right parts needed.
- RBLOOM1 R32 GTR – 6pin igniter delete big 3pin grey power
- RBLOOM2 RB25 – 7pin igniter delete small 2pin grey power
- RBLOOM3 R33 GTR – 6pin igniter delete small 2pin black power
- RBLOOM4 R34 GTR – 8pin harness connector
- RBLOOM6 RB UNIVERSAL – dt8 deutsch connector end (Highly recommended options for all RB’s)
- RBLOOM7 Bosch igniter/square connector (rare), please message us for this loom
PRP R35 coil on plug kits in action:
Here at Brewed Motorsports we work with a lot of GT-Rs and RB26 engines. Below are a couple examples of recent R34 GT-R’s we set up with PRP cam/crank trigger kits, R35 COP kit and coupled with our R34 Plug & Play AEM Infinity ECU kit. These cars were tuned on pump gas and really show just how much can be done when the RB engine is matched with good sensors and a modern ECU.
Check out our blog for more details on the PRP RB engine trigger kits to lean what makes these kits so special and why we use them on 95% of our RB engines from street to race! PRP RB26, RB25 RB20 crank and cam trigger kits explained and installed.
Brewed Staff Eric_Brewed –
Hands down the most popular and easy to use coil on plug kit for the RB. Don’t waste time with the OEM coils upgrade to a fresh set of R35 coils and never worry about blowing out spark again.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Best coil on plug conversion for trouble free high boost.
0.027” gap, iridium plugs 36psi on 93 ron/mon gasoline Rb28
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch