Haltech Elite R33 GT-R
We proudly offer a complete plug and play Haltech Elite 2500 ECU package for the R33 GTR RB26. The package consists of the Haltech plug n play harness + Haltech Elite 2500 ecu + Brewed Custom base map. This is a turn key package when combined with our RB26 fuel systems utilizing Injector Dynamics injectors. These Haltech Elite packages have quickly become one of our most requested GTR ECU kits delivering big smiles to Skyline owners around the world thanks to features like Rolling Launch Antilag, flex fuel an no lift to shift.
R33 GT-R plug n play Haltech Elite Package Features:
- Haltech Elite 2500 ECU
- Haltech Plug n Play adapter harness for R33 GTR to Elite 2500 ecu
- Custom base map spec’d for Injector Dynamics injectors, allows easy engine start up and tuning
- $50 credit to be used towards any of our Injector Dynamics injectors
Haltech’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness for the Nissan R33 GT-R is an easy to use plug and play solution for your GT-R Skyline and the Haltech Elite 2500 ECU. We have been using this harness on a wide range of GT-R’s over the last few years with great success which is why we started offering this turn key plug n play Haltech ECU package.
Special Etune offer: All Plug and Play Haltech ECU packages get you an instant $100 credit towards any of our custom Etune services. This includes our full Etune service for those that want a complete tune providing the best performance and reliability possible. Want to learn more about our tuning services? Check out the links below to get a better idea of exactly what we are up to.
Haltech Elite 2500 R33 ECU Package includes:
The Velocity Element plug and play harness for the R33 Nissan Skyline includes the following plugs:
- Elite 2500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions.
- Plug’n’Play adaptor harness,
- M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins,
- auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins,
- USB programming cable and USB software key.
For those who have added DBW or any other accessories not listed we are here to support and offer custom harness options for anyone looking to expand and utilize more of the ECU’s supported features. Contact us any time with questions or special requests.
Additional sensor options/recommendations:
- Upgrade to external 3.5 bar or 5 bar MAP sensor
- Add V.E. Wideband dual channel knock kit
- Wide band o2 sensor/controler with CANbus communication (AEM X series AFR is recommended) **Haltech Elite ECU’s do not have a built in wideband sensor controller like the AEM infinity ECU. This means you need to run an external wideband controller/gauge so that the Haltech has accurate AFR data.
- Anti Lag solenoid output
- Rolling Launch switch
Alternative GTR ECU options:
If you don’t want to run a Haltech ECU package we also offer a R33 GTR AEM Infinity ECU package, Motec M1 ecu package and Link ECU packages. We have years of hands on experience setting up and tuning a wide range of GTR’s and RB powered cars running these 4 ECU options and stand by all 4 options 100%. Not only do we sell all 4 ECU packages we offer full support for setup, tuning and even track support for those competitive racers that want to maintain podium finishes.
Pre Tune RB26 Spark Plug Service:
Before installing and tuning any new ECU package we always recommend installing a fresh set of spark plugs with the correct heat range and gap for your particular engine configuration. If you are not sure what Spark Plugs to use in your RB26 engine check out this article: Skyline GTR Spark Plug Guide Here you will find all the details required to choose the correct heat range spark plugs for your RB build along with direct links to our partners at FFrides.com where the RB spark plugs are in stock and ready to ship!